Monday, February 6, 2012

Craftsy Block of the Month

Well, well, I have started another quilt! Let's see...I think that makes 3...no 4...that I am working on this year. This one I just couldn't pass up. It is a free class on www.craftsy.com and since I had lots of 30's fat quarters from birthday club at Allatoona Quilt Guild, I didn't have to go buy any fabric. I even had enough white Kona for the background--so--totally free quilt!! Well, not exactly, since technically I did pay for the fabric...but...I didn't go buy any for this quilt--just drew from my stash or "resource center". These are really easy blocks--I can knock them out in an afternoon. The top 2 are January's blocks and the bottom 2 are February's blocks. Now I have to wait 3 1/2 weeks for the March blocks *sigh*. But...on to other quilts...

1 comment: