Thursday, June 30, 2011

More sewing for Anna

A little sun hat to go with the gingham bubble I made in Lezette Thomason's class at School of Art Fashion Feb 2010. That's the week I found out Anna would be arriving in the fall! This is from Summertime Baby by Karen Bosch.

The little mouse embroidery is from My Lil' Friends cd by Karen & Tamzin Bosch. Both the book and CD are available from The Martha Pullen Company. And there is a little white rickrack daisy on the top made Kari Mecca style! Since taking Kari's classes at SOAF this past Feb, I have really gotten the embellishing bug and rickrack flowers are so fun to make!


This is a sweet little outfit using the Frannie Baby pattern from The Children's Corner. The fabric is some I had in my stash--I'm pretty sure its some I got from Thelma Stout. She was a very special lady and I am privileged to have known her and to have shared her stash of fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment